Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Crave Te Kaikoura

A Bloggin MinuteThe blessings of having fisherman friends is especial when they bring you fish fresh from the ocean and last night we were given some cooked crayfish. I was hogging into one to break my fast this morning and in walks sonshine and tells me that what I am eating is s--t, I said no, it is just the gravy and he said it is s--t and I am beginning to lose my appetite, tis just as well the tail is long gone into my tummy so I place what is left of my koura's hardbelly into a plastic bag and tightly do it up and into the bin it went, I hope the weather isn't too hot between now and next rubbish day...back inside son is tucking in to the last x3 crays and discarding the bodies. They're back in the fridge where they'll be eaten, in private, later.

No comments: