Friday, November 07, 2008

Palin Significance

United States of America have voted for a new President and it's neat he's a black man and I say that only because of the slave and discriminatory history black people suffered there. But if Barack Obama is truly a child of God, he knows God doesn't care about the colour of his skin.
It was sad Sarah Palin's day to shine as Vice President hasn't come yet but I think she will shine on anywhere and all the time. She is a breath of fresh air woman and copped heaps of flack for being a lady significantly comfortable in skirts, high heels and lipstick and not knowing her geography! That is so cool in this day of hairy legs, butch haircuts, intelligentsias and the like...
I can't wait to vote here tomorrow. I cannot vote for any party but a Christian Party and so will be voting for the Family Party. I want change Lord, please.

No comments: